Data from API and Samco chart does not match

Data from Samco Chart and API does not match. Example: I want to get the data of BankNifty. so I have called endpoint as below
https://api.stocknote.com/intraday/indexCandleData?indexName=NIFTY BANK&fromDate=2023-11-11 15:03:32&toDate=2023-12-08 14:20:00&interval=5

for candle of “dateTime”: “2023-12-08 14:20:00”, it shows values as below
“dateTime”: “2023-12-08 14:20:00”,
“open”: “47017.4”,
“high”: “47017.4”,
“low”: “46965.05”,
“close”: “46966.25”,
“volume”: “0”

but this does not match with chart , please find attached email for more information

I found same issue with HDFC Bank’s chart. it also does not match the data from API and Chart .
https://api.stocknote.com/intraday/candleData?exchange=NSE&symbolName=HDFCBANK&fromDate=2023-12-08 09:03:32&toDate=2023-12-08 10:10:00&interval=5

please let me know if there is any issue at your / my side while calling API .

Hi @prasadg thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly allow us sometime as we’ve escalated this to the relevant team.

@prasadg
The disparity between the Trade API Index Intraday Candle API value and the TradingView chart value is accurate. This divergence arises because, in TradingView, we extract values from 9:15 candles for 5-minute intervals, and for the last 1-minute calculation, we cumulatively use 5-minute candle data. In contrast, in TradeAPI, we retrieve and display values from 9:07 am onwards. We acknowledge this distinction and will ensure to align and maintain consistent values for our future development activities

Hi @karthi_chandran ,
thank you for response.

I found , there are same values showing on Chart IQ, please find screen capture below.

I want to know, how can i verify values which i am getting from Trade API are correct or not? what is correct way to get exact data?

is there any expected time line to resolve this issue ?

When reviewing TradingView, ChartIQ, and TradeAPI, each platform has its specific method for calculating 5-minute candle data. For reliable information, it’s recommended to depend on the consistency of one-minute candle data. We’ve taken note of your inquiry for possible future modifications in TradeAPI.

If I use trade Api , and if it return some value then it will be current market price ?

example if data return from 5 min candle is 10.20, and If I place order at this price, then will get executed at this price or there is some lag in this too ? Or is there any other way by which I can get current market price along with 5 min candle data ?

Using the streaming quote API in Python, as outlined in https://developers.stocknote.com/api/?python#streaming-quote-data, allows for accessing tick-by-tick data, offering greater precision than intraday candle data.

Hi @karthi_chandran and team
May I know if said issue has been resolved with new trade apis?
docs-tradeapi.samco.in/#samco-api-documentation

Thank you
Prasad

ChartIQ is currently unavailable. Therefore, we will review and revise the information using TradingView charts.

Hi @karthi_chandran ,
Thank you for replying.

I want to know if below issue has been resolved or not . Because I found overall there is a lag in data came from old trade api